• Clinoptilolite has successfully removed and contained 137 Cs and 90 Sr radioactive isotopes. This makes the product as a unique agent in nuclear remediation contaminated areas and plants.
• The cation exchange capacity of Iranian natural Zeolite makes it a good candidate for the cleanup of soluble metals such as Mercury, Chromium, Lead, Zinc, Arsenic, Molybdenum, Nickel, Cobalt, Antimony, Calcium, Silver, Uranium and many others.
• Our natural Zeolite can be dispersed on water to encapsulate surface oil where it can be efficiently skimmed after it has been encapsulated. Zeolite is not flammable after absorbing the oil or gas.
• Granular natural Zeolite can be used to clean up oil spills and gasoline and various other organic toxins.
• Our natural mineral absorbs ammonium and ammonia gas to reduce the conversion of nitrogen to nitrates and nitrates that cause water pollution. Studies have proven its ability to assist the breakdown of pesticides.
• Natural Zeolite has demonstrated the capacity to filter particles in water as small as 4 microns. Its is also used to remove nitrogen, certain hydrocarbons and toxic cations.
Since the product has a high capacity of absorption, please do not place it by the pesticides and radioactive emitting materials in order to prevent the product from absorbing chemical products imperceptibly.
Sefety Data Sheet